Hey entrepreneur,
It was midnight, and I'd just gotten home after another late night at the office.
I was working 12-hour days, trying to keep my business afloat, and missing time with my family.
That night, my wife said something that changed everything:
"You can keep working like this, but don't pretend it's for us."
I realized I was sacrificing my family for a business, trying to get to the next level of growth so desperately that my priorities got completely misaligned.
I was chasing growth with no system, causing me to miss out on spending time with my family who were the reason I started the business in the first place.
So, I shifted. Investing myself into learning from the mentors around me who had built their ideal entrepreneurial lifestyles.
I stopped trying to do it all and built a Scalable Operating System. That system saved my business—and my family life.
If you're ready to escape the grind, take advantage of the case study I created to transfer these learnings to you: https://scalable.co/sos-manifesto/
To your freedom,
Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment