Thursday, November 21, 2024

Clear Thinking - Biggest Price Drop Ever on Amazon!

Since publishing Clear Thinking last year, the response has been extraordinary:

  • Instant New York Times best-seller
  • 250,000+ copies sold worldwide
  • Over 2,000 readers emailing me to share how it transformed their lives

I'm so happy so many people find the book useful.

For a limited time, Amazon is offering my entire book collection at their lowest prices ever. Don't miss this rare opportunity to get Clear Thinking at 52% off!

Clear Thinking

Prefer audiobooks? Check out Clear Thinking on Audible. International editions and languages can be found here.

The Great Mental Models

To check international editions of The Great Mental Models

Just a reminder, I don't control pricing.

Thank you!

Grateful for your continued support,
Shane







Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 201-854 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 3W3

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 6, 2026

Storm clouds over the horizon looked like mountains last week as I came in from a late afternoon paddle in the kayak. ͏     ­͏     ­͏ ...