Whether you wanna build an audience on Twitter, LinkedIn, or TikTok, you need to post about stuff your people care about.
That sounds obvious, right? But it's the #1 thing people struggle with.
This is my secret sauce.
I deeply understand the people I serve.
I know about their fears, their goals, and their selfish desires.
As the host of the Why We Buy newsletter, I have the privilege of exploring buyer psychology each week.
Understanding psychology helps me craft thumb-stopping hooks and visuals that evoke emotions and drive action.
I've studied the fastest-growing accounts and reverse-engineered their approach. I've learned "the rules" of audience growth to decide when to break them.
When you combine a deep understanding of human behavior with an understanding of how algorithms work, you can grow an audience—I promise.
That said…
F*ck building an audience.
Followers and likes don't pay the bills.
There are plenty of folks who gamed the algorithms to grow HUGE audiences. But many of those folks are NOT making huge money.
I don't want you to fall into the same dopamine-chasing trap.
We created UNIGNORABLE for people like you.
People who want to build an audience the smart way.
People who care more about building a business that feeds their family than building an audience to feed their ego.
People who want to take risks and set new social media trends (not copy them 6 months later once they've stopped working).
People who want to be unignorable.
Does that sound like you?
You should join UNIGNORABLE
We'll give you the same playbooks we used to hit a combined 170,000 newsletter readers, 250,000 combined followers, and multiple 7 figures in revenue across our brands.
Enrollment opens next Monday just for people on our priority waitlist. The price will start at $400 off. For every 25 spots sold, we'll increase the price by $50 until the regular price of $1,000 is hit.
We currently have 3,290 people on the waitlist. Our 50-spot pre-sale sold out in 10 minutes. The discounted tiers will sell out fast.
Join the waitlist →
Let us know if you have any questions.
- Neal and Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment